Snag a seat to these must-see games and sports events around Houston from Monday, November 8 to Sunday, November 14, 2021.
This week, the Houston Open returns to Memorial Park, the college basketball season gets underway, and the NBA Finals runners-up come to town to face the Rockets.
Elsewhere, the Houston Polo Club closes their fall season and you’ll have a chance to get your legs pumping on a 20-miler bike ride.
Want to dig deeper on sports happening around H-Town? Find more games and live sports happening all month long in the 365 Houston calendar.
Top 5 Games & Sports Events in Houston This Week
- College Basketball: Houston Cougars vs. Howard Bison at Fertitta Center | Tuesday, November 9 – The women’s basketball team at the University of Houston opens their season with a game against the historic Howard University. $10 to $25; youth tickets from $5 to $10. 3pm.
- Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course | Thursday, November 11 to Sunday, November 14 – The PGA Tour returns to the Memorial Park Golf Course for the first time since 1963. Follow your favorite player or group through the course, or pick a spot to see each of the players play through a round of golf. Championship round takes play Sunday with a trophy event to follow. $45 to $55 based on the day. Events begin at 7am each day.
- 7th Annual Park to Port Bike Ride near Hermann Park | Saturday, November 13 – Hop on your bike for a scenic ride from Hermann Park’s parkland to the Port of Houston and back. All skill levels are welcome at this casual bike ride, which ends with a post-ride party at Bill Coats Bridge. Registration is $35. 7:30am.
- Women’s Polo Championship at Houston Polo Club | Sunday, November 14 – Watch as two teams of the top women polo players compete in a world-class match to close out Houston’s polo season. Enjoy prize drawings, music, a player parade, expert announcing, a Champagne divot stomp at halftime and a special trophy presentation after the match. Tickets are $32.50, $15.50 for ages 12 and under. Grandstand seating, which can accommodate 2 to 20 guests, ranges from $79 to $695. 1:30pm.
- Houston Rockets vs. Phoenix Suns at Toyota Center | Sunday, November 14 – Chris Paul, Devin Booker and the Phoenix Suns pay the Rockets a visit after wrapping up their season this past July, just two wins shy of an NBA championship. Tickets range from $15 to more than $800, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 6pm.