Table of Contents
RALEIGH – Bally Sports South will televise 71 Carolina Hurricanes regular season games for the 2023-24 NHL season. The telecasts will be anchored by Hurricanes LIVE, thirty minutes before and after every game.
The network will televise the Hurricanes’ season and home opener on Wednesday, Oct. 11, with the Hurricanes playing at home against the Ottawa Senators. Coverage will begin at 6:00 p.m. ET with a special one-hour edition of the Hurricanes LIVE pregame show.
· Bally Sports South will televise both matchups between the Hurricanes and the 2023 Stanley Cup Champion Las Vegas Golden Nights, Tuesday, December 19 in Raleigh and in Las Vegas on Saturday, February 17.
· The Hurricanes will face the Florida Panthers in a rematch of the 2023 Stanley Cup Eastern Conference Finals. All three games are on Bally Sports Friday, November 10, Thursday, February 22, and Thursday, March 14.
· The Hurricanes’ Whalers Night on Saturday, Feb. 10 will be televised on Bally Sports South when the team hosts the New Jersey Devils.
· Six of the first seven games are road games for Carolina, but viewers can watch all 10 games in October on Bally Sports South.
· The final eight games of the regular season for the Hurricanes can all be seen on Bally Sports South, including the season finale at the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday, April 16.
Get to Know the Broadcast Team
All four members of last year’s broadcast team return for the 2023-24 season.
· Mike Maniscalco – Fourth season as play-by-play announcer and eighth season as a member of the broadcast team after hosting Hurricanes LIVE for four seasons.
· Tripp Tracy – 25th season as an analyst on Hurricanes telecasts. Former professional goaltender who was drafted in the ninth round of the 1993 NHL Entry Draft.
· Hanna Yates – Returns for her second season as in-game reporter and host of Hurricanes LIVE. Previously covered the St. Louis Blues for KSDK, a local NBC affiliate in St. Louis.
· Shane Willis – 11th season as an analyst on Hurricanes LIVE. Also is the Manager of Youth & Amateur Hockey for the Hurricanes. He played with the franchise in four of his five NHL seasons after being drafted in the fourth round in the 1997 NHL Entry Draft.
How to Find Hurricanes Telecasts on Bally Sports South
· The Bally Sports app will again make all Hurricanes games – plus pre and postgame shows – produced by Bally Sports South available for live streaming when fans authenticate with their pay TV credentials or subscribe directly to Bally Sports+.
· Fans will also have the ability to bundle Bally Sports+ subscriptions to watch multiple teams in the Southeast, including the Hurricanes, North Carolina Courage, Atlanta Dream and Charlotte Hornets. For more information on Bally Sports+, visit BallySportsPlus.com.
· Hurricanes telecasts are widely available throughout North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia through cable, satellite and over-the-top providers, including AT&T U-verse, DIRECTV, DIRECTV STREAM, Fubo and Spectrum. Local channel listings are listed here.
· Additional content from the network is available on X @CanesOnBally.
About Bally Sports South and Bally Sports Southeast
Bally Sports South and Bally Sports Southeast – Diamond Sports Group-owned regional sports networks – are the local destination for sports fans across the Southeast, producing 750+ live events while televising 2600+ live events and studio shows annually. Home to the Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Dream, Atlanta Hawks, Carolina Hurricanes, Charlotte Hornets, Memphis Grizzlies, Nashville Predators, and North Carolina Courage, the networks are widely distributed across Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
About Carolina Hurricanes
The Carolina Hurricanes were established in Raleigh in 1997 after relocating from Connecticut, where the National Hockey League franchise was originally founded in 1979. Since their arrival in North Carolina, the Hurricanes have captured six division championships, two Eastern Conference titles and the 2006 Stanley Cup championship. The team also hosted the 2004 NHL Draft and the 2011 NHL All-Star Weekend at PNC Arena, as well as the 2023 NHL Stadium Series at Carter-Finley Stadium. For information about Hurricanes ticket packages, please visit www.CarolinaHurricanes.com/tickets, or call 1-866-NHL-CANES (1-866-645-2263).